Saturday 8 December 2012

Movies and Songs for KSSR and KBSM

Mickey mouse, Bugs Bunny, Tom & Jerry, Donald Duck and many more..I grew up with them, and until now, they could not be replace even with The Simpsons. Funny, now I'm old but they still look very young. I guess these cartoons have something more than just sound effects, colours, and the funny characters that made me addicted to them when I was a kid. This is my list for movies and songs for KSSR and KBSM.

Movies
Songs
Hercules
Jonas Brothers-kids of the future
Wall-E
Robbie William-Friend like me
Treasure planet
Alan Menken-Be our guest
Pocahontas
Village people-Y.M.C.A
Monster Inc.
Taylor Swift- The best day
Bee movie
The corrs-We are family
Up
Hilary Duff-Fly
Snow white
The corrs-At your side
Mulan
Samuel E. Wright-Under the sea
Goofy movie
Maher Zain-Freedom
The jungle Book
Nathan Lee-Hakuna Matata
Toy Story
Elton John-Circle of life
The little Mermaid
Bill Farmer-On the open road
Aladdin
Minnie Driver-Strangers like me
Meet the Robinsons
Tom Hulce-Out there
Lion king
Roger Bart-Go to the distance
Winnie the pooh movie
Miley Cyrus-Butterfly fly away


No comments:

Post a Comment