Wednesday 12 September 2012

Letter to Mr. Glenn Andrew

Dear future me,

       It's kinda cool cause you'll be reading this in the future, I mean hey!! I'm the younger Glenn, talking to this future old Glenn. Dude, I really hope that you still have your hair on your head man :D The thing is, I don't even know what to say, but I'm sure you'll remember this moment where you stuck in front of your laptop for hours thinking of things to write. So I think I'm just going to type whatever there is on my mind, unravelling it. Glenn, you have created this blog cause your lecturer asked you to do it she said this is important for you someday. So, thanks to her, you have this memory written and you can read all these. This is going to be your first entry and you don't know much about blogging (i hope you know about it today) so here it goes. 

Glenn, back then you used to be this half computer gamer half basketball player and you are the type of person who hates to travel or go outside your house, the only place that you'll go is the basketball court and Chruch. I hope things changed now, loosen up a bit dude, go somewhere else, you can go for cuti-cuti malaysia :)

You are once a game maniac because you're just fascinated by games. I believe that you're still a game manic now, cause once a gamer always a gamer. One advice for you if you are still playing game is, try to be mature, you must know what are your priorities, I know there are lots of benefits when you're playing game, but don't ever let it affect your real life.

See those two pictures above? Hell yes man, that is you. I know right. You get this from playing basketball at school and college. Some of the pictures were from you basketball tournaments album. Hey Glenn I hope you're still in one piece today :D You used to love basketball because you love everything about it, the players' swagger, the sounds of the ball bouncing, the sound of the sneakers on the court, jumping on the air and brotherhood. It's more than just bouncing the basketball or throwing the ball to the air. You were the captain for my high school team and college so you must be proud of that.

One more thing, take care of your parents. Without them, you are nothing. I want you to call them whenever you have time and say that you love them before it's too late. We don't know the future Glenn, we just don't know. What if it's too late? Or what if something happen to you right after this, maybe a piano will suddenly landed on your head and you will die? The point is, you can't pay them back using greens for all that they have done to us, but you can let them know that you appreciate them and that would mean the world to them. 

That's it man. Stay cool and take care :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment